This London-based security systems integrator provide their services to only the most elite commercial, residential properties, ultra-luxurious houses and high-end boutique hotels. This company offer career progression opportunities with the ability to expand responsibilities and areas of expertise as the company grows.
They are currently looking for an Office Administrator to join their team. You will report directly to the company Director and will be the first point of contact for all staff and customers.
- To manage preventative (routine) and corrective (call-out) maintenance activities, including logging events, arranging appointments with customers and scheduling engineers.
- To maintain engineer call-out rota and ensure engineer diaries are updated.
- To process engineer dockets, ensure paperwork is accurate and complete.
- Liaise with sub-contractors/service companies as necessary.
- Log all staff holiday, sickness or absence and manage training activities.
- Collect and collate monthly statistics and reports, including False Alarm Analysis, 4 Hour Log, Maintenance statistics and Alarm Receiving Centre reports.
- To ensure accreditations are kept up to date, e.g. NSI Systems, Constructionline, CHAS, NSI Fire etc.
- To monitor and order company stationery and filing supplies.
- To process all filing, archiving and shredding of company documents.
- To manage customer master files to ensure accurate record-keeping, including database updates.
- To carry out meeting administration, compiling agendas, taking minutes and recording action.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage priorities and time efficiently.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with a good telephone manner.
- Ability to manage customer relationships professionally and courteously.
- Desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Good computer skills, e.g., emails and calendars, writing documents, using spreadsheets etc.
- Ability to achieve a successful CRB check and 10-year security screening is essential.
- A working knowledge of office administration activities relating to the fire and security industry would be an advantage, but not essential.