F I R E & S E C U R I T Y S A L E S & T E C H N I C A L P E R M A N E N T & C O N T R A C T
Zitko Consulting Ltd – Suite 2, 17a Huntingdon Street, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 1BL
Tel: 01480 473245 Web: www.zitko.co.uk
Registered in England No: 7141544
Fire Service Engineer
This National company are seeking a reactive Fire Service engineer to join their team to cover the DA,
BR and ME postcodes. This role would suit someone who has skills Fire alarms panels to include
Gent, Notifier, Advanced, Morley, Kentec and ideally with some FIA units training aswell. This role
would suit you if you would like to work a local area for a well established company that continue to
The Role and Responsibilities
As a service engineer you will be expected to carry out all engineering duties as follows;
• Excellent fault finding ability to service a variety of fire and security systems.
• Effective customer service which is reliable, professional and leaves a great impression.
• You will be required to ensure all relevant paperwork is completed.
• The willingness to learn and upskill your knowledge where necessary.
• 3+ years industry experience preferably having worked in the social housing market.
• A working knowledge in servicing fire alarms systems in a fault-finding position.
£28k - £32k + TT, OT