This National company within the Fire and Security industry are looking for Area Service Manager/Senior Service Engineer to be responsible for all engineering and lifecycle management of the Company’s client base in an area of your own within the 90-minute rule of your home base. They have national well-established customers with the majority of the large shopping centres across the UK.
- Organising your own time and maintaining high and recognisable standards throughout your own commitments.
- Offering service, maintenance and technical support where needed.
- Working independently – taking responsibility for work completion and being professional and reliable throughout.
- Acting as a point of contact for the client.
- Keeping clients up to date and satisfied with the service they require.
- Completing projects within time constraints and to a high standard.
- Travelling to sites as required.
- Experience of electronic security within the public sector (e.g. town centres) would be highly desirable.
- Flexible and pro-active approach to all given tasks
- Personable with strong client facing skills in communication and problem solving
- Good organisational skills
- A strong knowledge and qualification in electronics
- Good current working knowledge of PC/IP and digital technology
- Driving licence and able to pass relevant security vetting
£32,000 basic + benefits (OTE £40,000 - £45,000)
Location: North London