You will join a London integration specialist who are eager to grow as a business and hire an experienced Commissioning engineer. With a client base in the technical industry predominately across London you will have the ability to work well with customers and support the projects and service teams with the technical commissioning of works.
- Installation of approved physical security system hardware that includes access control devices, intrusion detection devices, and other components of physical security systems
- Capable of self-management during security system installation works.
- Providing Guidance/Training to juniors if/as required
- Accurate daily reports and completion of timesheets
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working with a wide range of physical security installations consisting of Access Control, Intrusion Detection and CCTV Surveillance systems.Intercom experience desirable too.
- The ability to see an installation through to completion (including commissioning)
- Ability to self-manage programs/projects of small to medium scale that may be complex in nature.
- Familiarity with a wide range of Security products including Cloud-based versions
- Understanding of IP including basic network configurations
£30,000.00 – £35,000.00 + benefits