This company are an industry leading fire and security integrator, based in south west London, serving clients throughout Central London and West London. They have grown steadily, with a reputation for outstanding technical knowledge and first-rate project delivery in London. With an expanding delivery team, they are looking to expand the sales and specification team to meet demand. You will be office based with travel to client sites in City of and West London.
The Designer will be responsible for completing multi-million pound, fully integrated electronic security system designs covering CCTV, Access Control, Fire and some intruder alarms. Additionally you will support the sales team pre-sales in preparation for tenders to secure potential new clients. A strong knowledge of security systems and experience of design and tender processes is required.
· Design of integrated security systems and system upgrades to meet customer requirements
· Production of all technical aspects of tender processes
· Demonstrate technical solutions, products or services to customers
· Produce high quality handover material for engineering and commissioning staff of proposed solutions
· Site survey support during the pre-sales design process
· At least 5 years’ experience of designing security systems including CCTV, access control, networking/infrastructure, Fire and Intruder alarms
· Firm knowledge and understanding of a variety of security systems and the key differences/benefits between different products
· Experience in higher-end systems such as C-Cure and Lenel would be highly beneficial
· Strong client focus - ability to operate with key customers and at management level
· £45,000.00 - £50,000.00 plus quartley bonus OTE £50-54,000.00