This national company are seeking an Installation Engineer in the Midlands. They are a company with excellent stability and are hiring for a number of roles due to lots of project work and bringing their sub-contract team all in-house. The projects will be mainly housing associations across the Birmingham area.
The Role and Responsibilities
As an installation engineer you will be expected to carry out all engineering duties as follows:
- Installation of CCTV, door entry and fire alarm systems.
- Ability to work well as part of a team with senior engineers and apprentices.
- You will be required to ensure all relevant paperwork is completed.
- The willingness to learn and upskill your knowledge where necessary.
- 3-5 years’ industry experience in an installation engineering role.
- Able to install CCTV such as Hikvision, Samsung, Avigilon. Door entry; GDX, Comlit and fire alarm systems, 1st and 2 fix of Advanced, Morley, C-Tec.
- Commissioning experience would be great, but not essential as training will be provided.
Package includes overtime, travel time and company vehicle