This reputable national company are looking for a Multi-disciplined Service Engineer to service and maintain a range of security systems (IP CCTV, intruder alarms, access control) and fire alarm systems covering the Glasgow area.
The company are one of the fastest growing independent security installers that boast a range of national contracts consisting of retail, education, healthcare other medium/large commercials. Due to new contract wins they are expanding their service team.
The Service Engineer will be responsible for the reactive and preventative service and maintenance of electronic security and fire systems (IP CCTV, access control, intruder alarms and fire).
- Servicing, maintaining and upgrading CCTV, intruder alarm systems and some access control.
- Service, maintenance and small works for a range of fire panels.
- Keeping clients up to date and satisfied with the service they require.
- Work independently and travelling as required.
- Taking part in the call out rota.
- Previous service/maintenance experience of CCTV, access control, intruder alarms and IP systems.
- Experience with fire alarms and BS regulations.
- Fire extinguisher experience would be an added bonus.
- Experience of electronic security within the commercial sector would be highly advantageous and large-scale CCTV for sites such as distribution centres.
Package includes call out, travel payment, overtime, car and benefits