Exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing Fire Safety business with career progression into management position planned.
This excellent opening presents the opportunity for an experienced Estimator / Proposals Consultant to join an exciting company with a growing reputation in the Fire Safety Solutions industry. Our client provides a range of services to its clients, including project installation, full risk assessments and ongoing safety maintenance services. Contract values can vary in size up to around £2m - £3m.
Job Role Summary:
You will own the bid / tender / proposal process, from initial estimation / estimating to final document submittal. Our client is looking for someone who can bring process and expertise to the company as they look to grow to the next level. Liaising with key suppliers and managing the project pricing is also an important part of this role.
With the continued growth of the business, plans for this position to move into a management role are already in process with focus on growing the estimation team within 12-18 months.
- Experience with estimating and quotations for £m projects is key
- Knowledge and exposure to the Fire Safety industry is very much preferred
- Experience responding to tenders and preparing bid documents also vital
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills are vital
Package includes basic salary plus bonus.