Working for a family run business that has been around for 50+ years, who specialise in installation and maintenance of fire and security systems, an opportunity has become available for an experienced Fire and Security Engineer. The company offers support and boasts a friendly working environment. Working for an NSI & FIA Gold accredited company, there will be plenty of training available.
You will install, service and maintain Security and Fire systems working with a range of mainly commercial clients. The company cover nationwide, but the majority of the work and contracts are in the Midlands. Engineers have their own regions and we are recruiting in Derby, Nottingham and Leicester.
- To install, maintain and service CCTV, access control, intruder and fire systems
- To complete jobs as scheduled by the Customer Service Team, including routine maintenance and attending emergency calls
- To ensure that all necessary input is provided into the company’s scheduling/reporting system via the appropriate hand-held device (currently a PDA)
- Working within a team and independently – taking responsibility for work completion and being professional and reliable throughout
- Liaise with clients and ensure a first-class delivery when on-site, resolving concerns and answering questions
- To be available for standby and call out rota as required within the region
- Experience of systems such as Morley, Gent, Kentec, Advanced and Apollo would be beneficial
- Experience working with Texecom, Galaxy, Axis, Bosch, Hikvision, Avigilon and Paxton systems
- Qualifications such as FIA and 17th Edition are desired
- Electrical Engineering qualification
- Flexible and pro-active approach to all given tasks
- Driving licence and able to pass relevant security vetting
Package includes vehicle, fuel card, overtime and travel time