Fire and Security Service Engineer
A well established and respected national fire and security company is looking for an experienced engineer to carry out service and maintenance on projects and offer support to key clients with a range of integrated security and fire systems.
Due to internal promotion this successful security and fire integrator is looking for an experienced security engineer to work on large sites for key clients across the Scotland. The company boast excellent staff retention and promotion prospects.
- Offering service and maintenance support to key sites including commercial, utilities and critical national infrastructure environments.
- Liaise with clients and ensure a first-class service delivery when on-site, resolving concerns and answering questions
- Providing a meticulous and professional service at the highest standards.
- Working within a team and independently, taking responsibility for work completion and being professional and reliable throughout.
- Offering technical support where needed.
- Taking part in the call out rota.
- Strong service engineering experience in integrated security and fire systems.
- Experience with systems such as Cortech, Guardtec, Axis, Hikvision, Samsung, Pelco, Milestone, Galaxy, Scantronic, Paxton and Advanced.
- Professional with high standards of work.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Flexible and pro-active approach to all given tasks.
- Driving licence required.
£28,000 - £32,000 + travel time + overtime + company van