An exciting new vacancy has arisen for a Service Manager to join one of the leading gate automation and security companies in the United Kingdom. They design, manufacture and supply a wide range of bi-folding, sliding and swing gates.
Our client is seeking a hands-on, motivated, organised individual with excellent management skills. You’ll be comfortable working in a management position, be able to prioritise a varied work stream, working with a number of departments and having oversight of the branch.
- Maintain high standards of quality and customer satisfaction
- Manage the service team, including organising engineers work schedules, dealing with callouts, liaising with service administration, checking and auditing engineers’ work, ensuring the completion of all records/documentation
- Oversee the day to day operation of the service department to ensure efficiency, productivity and further expansion of the department and company
- When required, attend client meetings and contract meetings
- Follow up all client escalations relating to service engineering issues and quality of delivery as and when required
- Ensure vehicle maintenance is up to date and book in vehicles and repairs as requested
- Assist with completing technical training appraisals of existing staff and recommend suitable training to plug any identified gaps
- Demonstrable experience in a management role, e.g., Service Manager, Engineering Manager, Branch Manager, General Manager
- Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise workloads, including the ability to multi-task effectively
- Experience of managing teams in high pressure, customer facing, flexible environments, with the ability to maintain morale in demanding situations
- Proven people management skills, able to coach, lead and motivate the team
Package includes car allowance