This national company is seeking a CCTV Service Engineer to join their team to cover the Birmingham area. This role would suit someone who has a strong focus on CCTV and ideally also with knowledge on door entry, warden call system and fire systems. Solid contracts across the country for service and maintenance across housing associations, healthcare and town centres.
The Role and Responsibilities
As a service engineer you will be expected to carry out all engineering duties as follows:
- Excellent fault finding ability to service a variety of fire and security systems.
- Effective customer service which is reliable, professional and leaves a great impression.
- You will be required to ensure all relevant paperwork is completed.
- The willingness to learn and upskill your knowledge where necessary.
- 3 -5 years industry experience in a service engineering role.
- A working knowledge of large scale CCTV systems.
- Ideally have experience in maintaining the following door entry and warden call equipment:
BPT, GDX, Telefusion, Status, PAC, Paxton, Tynetec, Tunstall.
- Fire knowledge would also be an advantage.
- The willingness to learn and be at the highest standard. Training courses are provided where needed as part of learning and development plans which are put in place for each engineer depending on the support and training they require. There is plenty of official manufacture training available as well as internal training days.
Benefits include travel time, over time, call out, fully expensed vehicle (car or van), 23 days holiday, laptop and phone. The working hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm.