This national company is seeking a reactive Warden Call Service Engineer to join their team to cover the Birmingham and West Midlands area. This role would suit someone who has a strong focus on warden call systems and, if possible, experience in other disciplines such as CCTV, emergency lighting, door entry and fire systems. Solid contracts across the country for service and maintenance across housing associations, healthcare and town centres.
The Role and Responsibilities
As a service engineer you will be expected to carry out all engineering duties as follows;
- Excellent fault finding ability for warden call systems.
- Effective customer service which is reliable, professional and leaves a great impression.
- You will be required to ensure all relevant paperwork is completed.
- The willingness to learn and upskill your knowledge where necessary.
- 3 -5 years industry experience in a service and maintenance engineering role.
- Ideally have experience in maintaining the following door entry and warden call equipment: Tynetec, Tunstall.
- Experience in other disciplines either CCTV, fire, door entry, access control or emergency lighting would be of benefit for the company.
- The willingness to learn and be at the highest standard. Training courses are provided where needed as part of learning and development plans which are put in place for each engineer depending on the support and training they require. There is plenty of official manufacture training available as well as internal training days.
Benefits include travel time, over time, fully expensed vehicle (car or van), 23 days holiday, laptop, phone. 8.30 – 5.30 working hours.