This national company are seeking a planned preventative Maintenance Engineer to join their team to cover the M62 area. This role would suit someone who has skills some skills with CCTV, networking, fire alarms and ideally emergency lighting.
The Role and Responsibilities
As a maintenance engineer you will be expected to carry out all engineering duties as follows;
- Maintenance on a variety of fire and security systems.
- Effective customer service which is reliable, professional and leaves a great impression.
- You will be required to ensure all relevant paperwork is completed.
- The willingness to learn and upskill your knowledge where necessary.
- At least a year’s industry experience preferably having worked in the social housing market.
- A working knowledge in at least 3 of the following areas is desirable: warden call, fire alarm, large scale CCTV (IP & Analogue), access control (Paxton and Pac), door entry systems (GDX).
- Ideally you will have experience in maintaining the following door entry and warden call equipment: BPT,GDX, Telefusion, Status, PAC, Paxton, Tynetec, Tunstall.
- Able to maintain a range of functional and digital door entry systems, access control, locking and door furniture solutions, warden call/social alarms, fire alarms, Intruder alarms, TV, door/ barrier/ gate automation, access control GSM. However full training and support is provided.
Travel time and overtime available