This global enterprise, based in Hertfordshire is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to work within the projects team to support existing and upcoming integrated Access Control and IP CCTV projects.
As the Project Coordinator, you will support the key Project Managers on a variety of duties including deployment of a team of technical engineers, procurement, supply of equipment, logistics support, project documentation and client communication.
- To proactively support and assist the Operations and Project Managers.
- To be the focal point for communications between the company and the customer during realisation with particular reference to building customer relations.
- Responsibility for the deployment of engineers and resources as required to best ensure the delivery of multiple, large-scale projects.
- Support during tenders and project documentation creation as well as maintaining the forecasting database.
- Knowledge of project bid/tendering/sales processes within the engineering sector.
- Experience in a similar role, ideally with global enterprise clients.
- Experience in dealing with major high value projects.
- IT literacy, preferably in MS Office. Specifically, high level of knowledge in MS Excel would be beneficial.
Excellent benefits and employee perks