Build on our strong partnerships with multi-site, multi-country end users across Eire; promote our world-beating integration capabilities; deliver 6/7-figure deals.
Evolution for your sales career
Evolution was founded in 1996 and true to our name, we’ve kept on embracing and applying the latest technologies as they’ve emerged.
Today we’re the go-to choice for large organisations that need cutting edge IP security and access control systems, often spanning multiple countries and mission critical sites.
We’ve been operating in Eire these past seven years and have won a great reputation –delivering €500k+ integration projects for some truly exceptional clients across Government, commerce and industry.
Now we’d like you to build on this, as an Area Sales Manager responsible for developing new business opportunities across the whole of Eire.
- We’re not going to be micro-managing you in this role, but neither are you going to be on your own. Our engineering office in Dublin will provide all the technical and logistical support you need (along with a desk for anytime you’re in town).
- There’s a solid list of existing of M&E Contractors & Consultants to manage / develop immediately and some that will need refreshing. Beyond this we’ll want you to leverage our reputation and capabilities to open new doors.
- Naturally, million euro integration projects don’t take off overnight, so it’s important you can nurture lasting relationships and a high value pipeline from first contact to close.
- With the international nature of our work you’ll be closely involved with the rest of our EMEA sales team and will have the full support of the entire company, including the people who founded it and still own it today.
- We’re looking for someone with a strong sales background in the Integrated Security Industry and an impressive record of solution sales involving 6 or 7- figure projects.
- Strong marketing instincts will also be vital, as you’ll be our face in the Eire market, building your own profile and with it our capabilities as C-Cure, Lenel and Genetec experts.
- You’ll also need strong contract negotiation and sales administration skills, backed by a strong focus on achieving challenging (but realistic) targets.
- As a large, independently owned company we reinvest a good deal of our profits in people and facilities (including the new training centre at our HQ).
- Your salary package will include bonus scheme, company car + fuel card, sick pay, health care scheme, pension scheme, life and disability cover and 25 days’ holiday per year.
- To support your frequent remote working there’ll also be a mobile phone and laptop.
To find out more
For further details please call our retained consultant, Dave Geddes, on 07801 990797 or email him on email@example.com