F I R E & S E C U R I T Y
SALES & TECHNICAL
PERMANENT & CONTRACT
We are working with a top security systems integrator who deliver large-scale, IP CCTV and access control projects to enterprise and blue-chip clients in the UK and throughout EMEA. With an increasing demand for high-level technical work, they are looking for a highly skilled and experienced engineer to focus on support for commissioning and technical issues.
- Working with an award-winning security integrator.
- Working with professional and skilled engineers and support the design and engineering team.
- Readily available manufacturer training courses in high-end access control and CCTV systems.
- Aiding engineers on the commissioning, service and repair of large-scale integrated access control and IP CCTV systems.
- Offering high-level technical support to clients across the UK and Europe.
- To liaise and interoperate with equipment manufacturers, software suppliers and/or sub-contract maintenance companies as required.
- Work closely with local service providers (LSPs) in various regions.
- Provide technical input to purchase orders.
- Strong experience of technical support or commissioning Lenel, C-Cure and Genetec systems – certification is highly beneficial but further training can be offered.
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft operating systems with relevant qualification would be highly desirable (MCP, MCSE, SQL Server).
- Knowledge and experience of TCP/IP networking, including configuring and maintaining routers and switches highly beneficial.
- €50,000 - €60,000 + Travel time + Private health care + Vehicle + Company benefits