As a Service Engineer you will be responsible for the service of a range of CCTV and Access Control systems. This top-tier, extremely successful company is looking for a highly skilled and technical individual.
You will deal with daily fault requests, servicing and PPM duties for large scale, high-end integrated security systems from a broad client base across the government, corporate and retail sectors. Proven ability of working either down to component level on CCTV and access control systems is highly desirable.
- To provide day to day service, maintenance and repair of the large-scale Analogue and Digital CCTV Systems, Access Control Systems and control rooms.
- To complete a planned preventative maintenance regime.
- Assist with the call out rota and travel as necessary.
- Sound knowledge of CCTV, and Access Control Systems
- On site repair capability.
- It is desirable to have knowledge of: C-Cure or similar higher-end systems (Lenel, CEM, Janus/Sateon, Cardax/Gallagher, Winpak, ProWatch, Genetec, DVTel, Milestone, etc.) However for the right person, training will be provided.
- Must be able to pass higher level security clearance.
- £30,000 -34,000 + vehicle + travel pay + benefits